genting trip

genting trip

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Long time didn't updates my blog already

Ermmm....^^
already 4 month didnt updates my blog
because feel very lazy to update
hehe!!!!
ok.....start updates the new thing in my life....
Ladies and Gentleman

this tuesday my friend are plan go cinema watch movie,
because has a new movie are released

My friends ask we to give a suggestion..
1:death peace
2:skyline
3:unstoppable
4:let me in

For me i would like to watch Skyline,because i like this kind of movie
it is very stimulation and we can improve our knowledge
we can know more about the technology in the future
dont know why ,i very like this kind of movie!!!

Next,we need to check the cinema movie schedule ,
So,after we finish eat in the canteen 2,
we straight away go the cyber centre inside my college,
this is a big centre,
after we check it,skyline is 4.45pm,my friends too late,
they need to back early,
skyline also has 2.30,but i has 1 friend she go teaching the keyboard,
So,need after 2.30 just can go cinema.

When we reach Wangsa Walk TGV cinema
they choose (Let me in)

because they say,this is a horror movie,will nice



After i watch it,i'am feel this is love movie more than a horror movie
veyr boring.....haizzzzzz....i want watch Skyline yeh...

but also has friends say skyline also boring
the people keep running
my friends say like that,i dont know
because i never watch it before
Skyline



you all can see this poster,the look of poster also more nice than Let Me In poster
And i will post 1 more poster
Unstoppable



i has 1 friend,she want to watch this movie
but they already choose let me in,so
no choice
need to follow also
i has go youtube watch the skyline and unstoppable movie trailer
2 of this very nice
when the DvD released ,i want buy it

OK,i will stop writing at here!!!
because i has feel a bit tired
need to take a bed already
so thank all of you to take time to see my blog
next time i will share more thing in this blog
Thank You!!
Good Nightzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment